Wednesday, October 21, 2009

pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere

We enjoyed a visit from my parents this past weekend. We spent our 3 (way too short) days soaking up the gorgeous fall weather.

We went to the farmer's market downtown and my dad bought me these big, cool gourds. They were dried and then stained with leather stain. I love them.

We also hit up the pumpkin patch for a little fall photo shoot.

We ate lunch at Rendezvous for some famous Memphis BBQ. My dad gave Willa her first rib. As you can see, she loved it. She just sucked on it since she's still basically eating stage 2 baby food.

Matt was busy hunting and working while my parents were here which is why he's not in any of the photos. We also ate out a couple other times, went to the park, visited Matt on the gorgeous piece of land he's hunting on, and went to Willa's 9 month pediatrician check up. Willa weighs 17 pounds, 3 ounces (25%) and is 27 3/4 inches tall (75%). We had a good weekend.

Happy Fall and Happy early Halloween. Thanks for coming JoJo/Mom and Grandpa/Dad!

6 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Oh my gosh! She is soo cute!!

Cynthia said...

The top picture is a.dor.able! You should frame it.

Moe said...

I love the last pic! haha so funny :) Next year we should try to get Willa and Kate together to do the pumpkin patches ... it would be too cute. And I'm still planning on coming up soon!

Melissa said...

Great pictures in the pumpkin patch!! Your mom must have hated leaving Willa!

Emilee said...

Willa is darling, and those gourds are awesome. You lucky girl.

JoJo said...

we had a great time