Friday, January 28, 2011

Sea World

We flew to Florida on the 28th of Dec (our 8th wedding anniversary) and checked into a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite in Orlando (ahh, it was wonderful to have the space) with my parents to spend 3 nights at Sea World.  It was a little anniversary present for us and an early birthday celebration for Willa.

My family lives in Florida so they came and went while we were in Orlando.  It worked out really well.

It was pretty chilly for Florida the first morning, but it warmed up for the rest of the trip.  We had such a great time.  Willa was old enough to love seeing the animals and shows.  And our hotel was a couple minutes drive so we went back in the afternoons to nap.


My parents, Matt, Willa, and I went back to Sea World after dark one of the nights to enjoy the holiday night shows and eat at the cool shark restaurant.  The wall of the restaurant is a huge shark tank.  It was the perfect entertainment for an almost two year old while we were waiting for our food.


After dinner, we watched the Christmas Shamu show and the Christmas tree show. 


I hadn't been to Sea World in over 10 years.  It's definitely one of my favorites.  And yes, if you think my middle looks a little bigger in some of these pictures, I'm pregnant.  Due in March with a little boy.

3 comments:

Beth said...

What the what!!! I am so excited for you! How wonderful to add a little boy to the mix. I can't stop smiling, I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats!

sinika said...

Congrats you guys! Little boys are fun:)

Cynthia said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!!