Motherhood and life has definitely changed. It was an all day adventure.
The highlights of the day...
- Getting all three of us ready and presentable...it took well over 2 hours
- Figuring out how to manage both kids in the store without filling my cart with kids and a car seat and blankets and a diaper bag and snacks before I even started adding groceries to the cart
- Taking FOUR trips to the bathroom - I bought Willa a popcorn and lemonade at the beginning (bad idea) so she had to use the bathroom three times and Clark decided to have a blowout that leaked all over his clothes and mine so we had to make a fourth trip to clean us up
- The trip took so long that by the time we were checking out Clark was rooting and crying his loud scream of a cry the whole time we were checking out, but thankfully Willa was a happy gal and was being chatty-cathy with the check out clerk
- After loading the groceries in the car we had to go back in the store TWICE. The first was our 4th bathroom break and the second was because I thought I had left a bag at the checkout (I hadn't)