Friday, November 16, 2012

Halloween Costumes

Clark Wetzel Kent





Here is Clark thinking he is one of the big kids and dancing at the Trunk or Treat.

Cinderella

with Sallie at the Trunk or Treat

with Elora trick or treating on Halloween

crazy wig man and a witch

at Matt's residency Halloween party

you can see a little more of my witch costume in this picture

We had a busy Halloween again in Memphis.  I don't know if it's the city or just the age of our kids, but Halloween lasts for two weeks, we get ridiculous amounts of candy, and by the time October 31 actually rolls around, I am ready for Halloween to be over.  I hand washed Willa's Cinderella dress in the tub after Halloween and the water turned brown.  Grody.  She wore it and wore it and now it's a perfect dress-up dress.

1 comment:

Moe said...

I'm obsessed with little Clark Kent!!! Love it!! And Wilson looks SO old ... she is growing up too fast